- Information Technology:
We, at Kanchrapara Albatross School strive to make our students academically superior, technologically Confident, and masters in computers, as we want them to be at the frontiers of this changing technocratic world.
The spirit of enquiry is generated in the students by encouraging them to use the well- stocked library.The library is equipped with books, CD’s on every subject, multiple sets of encyclopedias.
- Audio Visual Room:
We the Kanchrapara Albatross School have spacious audio visual rooms with all facilities like OHP, LCD, sound systems , screen with a seating capacity aver 100. They are regularly used for presentations, lectures, workshops by school staff and visiting faculty.
- RO Drinking Water:
The school are equipped with Ro plants on each floor so that the students are provided mineral water. This step has been taken by the management keeping in mind the health and fitness of the children
- Believing that ‘a healthy mind can reside only in a healthy body’, Kanchrapara Albatross School takes special care in garnering the spirit of sportsmanship among the students by training them in karate, chess, yoga etc.
- Kanchrapara Albatross School’s Annual Sports Day is always designed to be fun, exciting, challenging and rewarding. By giving more children the opportunity to try a much wider variety of sports we increase participation levels, widen the talent pool and help our students lead a healthier, more active lifestyle.
- Students had fun sporting an array of events like Hurdles Relay, Dodgeball, Kabaddi, Kho Kho, Langadi, Kangaroo & Rabbit race, Zig Zag race etc. which help them in building team spirit as well as healthy competitive spirit.
- Pre-Primary Section:
- The school has a separate section for Tiny Tots who are welcomed into the warm cocoon of elementary school life by our gentle, motherly, affectionate, trained Teachers, who strive to make a home away from home for the toddlers.
- Various activities are planned for them throughout the year, which includes Hindi and English Recitation, Dance, Puppet shows, Art and Craft work which make the children over come stage fears and become confident.
- Co- Curricular Activities:
We have many featured co-curricular activities such as yoga, dance and music , aerobics, etc.